A Word of Welcome

Welcome to my afternoon tea party, where all the foods I supply remain edible forever!

I only tell the truth, as it has a high value to me. If one cannot trust my words, then what's the use of speaking them?

But you also have to be aware of the fact that the world isn't black and white. There are shades of grey between the truth and the lies.

By the way, I hope you do not mistake my High Tea for my Tea Party. I like to keep my thoughts and creations seperated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here are a few basic rules you must've been expecting:

-Do not talk when the mouth is full, swallow first
-Be cheerful in conversation
-If a course is set before you that you do not wish, do not touch it.

Though it's improper, you may indicate that you notice anything unpleasant in the food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

donderdag 1 januari 2009

Happy new year and stuff

First have all, I need to toast to a new year;

HAPPY 2009!

Have a splendid new year filled with joy and health, and may the tea be with you.

Now we've got that out of the way, let's move on.

I haven't really payed much attention to my High Tea at all, as I never seemed to have enough inspiration to start about an interesting subject. And if I do, I can't translate my thoughts to proper English (good heavens, it's time to look for a Dutch site to blog on).
My English can only improve over time, but I'll work hard to provide you with some tea again.

~With Love, Fifi

1 opmerking: